Sunday, November 3, 2013

**I wonder if the partner with the hugh age gap feels out of place when they go to dinner with the family.she is so young looking to compared to him .what a shame having to climb between the sheets with a man old enough to b her gramps. **Death to vicious rumor mongers who are spreading the rumor that is swirling around...that Zeta at the end of the evening believed she was indeed Snow White and refused to remove the costume. So, they had to take her to an institution to be disrobed, put into pajamas and brought back! Also, similar end to other rumor mongers that old hound Michael made a lemonade out of the situation by dressing up as each of the dwarves and having a heckuva night! Dang! where do these vicious rumor mongers come from?

**Best wishes to them both, whatever life brings them.

**They are a wonderful loving adorable couple and I am happy for them!

**Very good to see them together. Such a good looking couple....Catherine looks Beautiful as always !!!

**Sometimes staying together just for the kids is NOT whats best . If the parents are not really getting along , it's better to come from a broken home than be in the middle of one .

**Have mercy it is a raw deal that woman has with the mental problems. Sad for her, sad for him, and terrifying for the children. God bless them, one and all.

**It is amazing how good an older man looks when he is rich. His wife will look good; she has the money for everything, including a little plastic surgery.

**Look 68yrs.....is not old for a man or woman----its just that Mike has a health issue that has certainly aged him-------and Cath-----she just has to get her self together and see if Mike can get better......but really---Mike is not that old in years!!!!!!!!

**WOW!!! I am soooo happy for these people that I believe I am going to begin some projectile vomiting.... Right NOW... LOOK AWAY PLEASE... HERE IT COMES!!

**what he really needs is some help to figure out why he has such a low self esteem tha the needs to have and pay for those much younger then him.I guess the Viagra would help abit

**He's so much older than she is, He's dissed her in public. I don't know why she still hangs around this ancient looser. She could have a man her own age group who would be glad to treat her with respect and patience and love. Michael needs to GET OVER HIMSELF.



0 comments:

Post a Comment