**I'm tired of the media praising celeb mom's for their quick post baby weight loss, if the everyday new mom had the resources they have i.e. nanny to watch baby, cleaning lady, trainer, nutritionist etc they'd all have their pre pregnancy bodies back. And did anybody believe that Kim wouldn't lose the weight? Firstly she is so vain and secondly she can't act or sing, her body is her only livelihood
**I love the part where she says... babe can I put this up. no wonder people say that kanye is contolling..I mean when does kim k have to ask permission to do anything? and to top it all off she has a public x video so this is like rated g for her.
**Ok, so well in the rest of the world, where proud new moms all over are going ridiculously overboard, snapping pictures of their new precious little bundles of joys, doing thee most adorable things ever! ( at least in their own minds) what is Kim doing? Perhaps taking pictures of her own sweet new little bundle, as one might assume? Nope! Her #$%$ So, everyone can see what a great post pregnancy body she's still got...Yeap! thats a Kardashian for yeah!
**If that "selfie" was intended to give everyone who called her fat the "middle finger", she's clearly completely unaware that all that picture did was prove them all right. Whoever advised her that posting that picture would be helping her cause is a complete idiot…Oh wait she asked her fiancĂ©, that explains it.
**So she was on Jay Leno for what reason exactly?? Does she have a new movie coming out? a new CD perhaps? I miss the good old days when you went on a talk show to talk about your new movie, preform a new song, or do some kind of stand up act. You were asked to be on because you were TALENTED at something and people tuned in because they wanted to be ENTERTAINED. Talk shows are sure not what they used to be.
**At only a few months old little "North" has already exceeded her mother and father's IQ and maturity level. Someone needs to give North custody of her parents. They are clearly in need of more competent supervision.
**Oh my god you people are ruthless! Give her a break... yes she may not be the brightest crayon in the box but she got ridiculed A LOT about her weight during her pregnancy. Not that I'm a big fan of her but I imagine seeing that everyday couldn't've been easy. Personally, I am a woman and would love to have her body. What's wrong with a big booty?! She's a good looking, albeit vein, woman and she's grown up in a world most of us could only imagine. She's a product of her environment (as are we all) so all these negative comments are just plain unnecessary and rude.
**I don't know about anyone else but I certainly enjoyed her pregnancy. She was not taking/posting pixs of herself. She was not running from one photographer to another pretending to be surprised that they were there. In other words when she was with child I didn't have to see her name or her picture every time I turned on my television or went on my computer. I read somewhere that this talentless family's reality show may be cancelled and I have to admit that while I am not a religious person this has made me start saying my prayers every night!!!
**Does anyone else think that she has enough #$%$ for ten pairs of pants! Holly christ, no wonder the blacks love her. I've seen elephants with smaller #$%$es. Did a swarm of african killer bees attack her posterior or is she disfigured. Oh i know, they have to be implants. Jeeeesus what a fugly butt, to say the least. Just like her personna big and ugly and way bigger than it should be.!!!.
**What she means to say is "there were no paparazzi around and I hadn't been in the news for at least a few minutes, so I took my own picture and posted it - basically because I was suffering from withdrawal symptoms... or 'attention deficiency syndrome'." By the way, the only known cure for 'attention deficiency syndrome' is to ignore her completely, something we all need to start doing.
**She is tired of us telling her nasty things? Imagine how sick and tired we feel about hearing of her and her whole family! The way she talks, act and dress in that interview shows how stupid and low class she is.
**I love the part where she says... babe can I put this up. no wonder people say that kanye is contolling..I mean when does kim k have to ask permission to do anything? and to top it all off she has a public x video so this is like rated g for her.
**Ok, so well in the rest of the world, where proud new moms all over are going ridiculously overboard, snapping pictures of their new precious little bundles of joys, doing thee most adorable things ever! ( at least in their own minds) what is Kim doing? Perhaps taking pictures of her own sweet new little bundle, as one might assume? Nope! Her #$%$ So, everyone can see what a great post pregnancy body she's still got...Yeap! thats a Kardashian for yeah!
**If that "selfie" was intended to give everyone who called her fat the "middle finger", she's clearly completely unaware that all that picture did was prove them all right. Whoever advised her that posting that picture would be helping her cause is a complete idiot…Oh wait she asked her fiancĂ©, that explains it.
**So she was on Jay Leno for what reason exactly?? Does she have a new movie coming out? a new CD perhaps? I miss the good old days when you went on a talk show to talk about your new movie, preform a new song, or do some kind of stand up act. You were asked to be on because you were TALENTED at something and people tuned in because they wanted to be ENTERTAINED. Talk shows are sure not what they used to be.
**At only a few months old little "North" has already exceeded her mother and father's IQ and maturity level. Someone needs to give North custody of her parents. They are clearly in need of more competent supervision.
**Oh my god you people are ruthless! Give her a break... yes she may not be the brightest crayon in the box but she got ridiculed A LOT about her weight during her pregnancy. Not that I'm a big fan of her but I imagine seeing that everyday couldn't've been easy. Personally, I am a woman and would love to have her body. What's wrong with a big booty?! She's a good looking, albeit vein, woman and she's grown up in a world most of us could only imagine. She's a product of her environment (as are we all) so all these negative comments are just plain unnecessary and rude.
**I don't know about anyone else but I certainly enjoyed her pregnancy. She was not taking/posting pixs of herself. She was not running from one photographer to another pretending to be surprised that they were there. In other words when she was with child I didn't have to see her name or her picture every time I turned on my television or went on my computer. I read somewhere that this talentless family's reality show may be cancelled and I have to admit that while I am not a religious person this has made me start saying my prayers every night!!!
**Does anyone else think that she has enough #$%$ for ten pairs of pants! Holly christ, no wonder the blacks love her. I've seen elephants with smaller #$%$es. Did a swarm of african killer bees attack her posterior or is she disfigured. Oh i know, they have to be implants. Jeeeesus what a fugly butt, to say the least. Just like her personna big and ugly and way bigger than it should be.!!!.
**What she means to say is "there were no paparazzi around and I hadn't been in the news for at least a few minutes, so I took my own picture and posted it - basically because I was suffering from withdrawal symptoms... or 'attention deficiency syndrome'." By the way, the only known cure for 'attention deficiency syndrome' is to ignore her completely, something we all need to start doing.
**She is tired of us telling her nasty things? Imagine how sick and tired we feel about hearing of her and her whole family! The way she talks, act and dress in that interview shows how stupid and low class she is.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment