Friday, November 8, 2013

** So in that way too gas station people, car servicing technicians(car repair, service, tuning) , insurance agents(monthly insurance), government(road tax) NOT getting any benefit out of her $70 M asset. Accumulating money and keeping it for themselves not help economy. But its her money, her wish.

**I don't understand. Can somebody please tell me what women like her and the Kardaschians do, other than put black appendages in their mouth, to earn that kind of money?

**She is just showing common sense. I can afford a BMW or whatever but also drive a 2008 Passat . I bought it in the US and saved $10,000 and have over 100,000 miles on it and will put another 100,000 on it . At 34 MPG I'm laughing at every gas station I go by. My next vehicle may be a Toureg TDI. My ego doesn't' need to be running around in a ML430

**Who cares that she is only driving a VW. You don't have to have the best of "things" to make you happy. And I just bought a VW Passat TDI 2013 fully loaded and it cost $31k and I know the new VW Beetles cost up to that also. Which still that is a drop in the hat for famous people but to an everyday working person that is a considerable anount. I wonder what kind of vehicle the person who wrote this article drives and how much it cost???

**So too probably more then the writer should have spent - betcha! LOL And no VW's aren't so cheap - but then most cars aren't so cheap anymore!

**She probably selected the VW bug for the same reason celebrity women have been forever been wearing big hats and sunglasses when out shopping or going to appointments!

**Heidi should have a word with Bieber on public image and behaving like an adult. I don't have any real hope that he'd even listen . . . he's headed for a catastrophic downfall. Don't think he'd get a lot of sympathy, either. He's been acting like a pure idiot. And IF he had any REAL talent he might have something to fall back on but . . . uh uh, nope.

**well I drive a 1998 Ford Escort AND love it. The idea that I'll have to buy another in the next yr or so (maybe) - is depressing.

**She`s even more intelligent than i foresaw her; She`s driving a modest highly dependable vehicle instead of having the burden of spending thousands $ to maintain a piece of luxury nameplate that costs a fortune to keep on the road. GO GIRL !!

**She looks adorable in it. Great choice!

**Doesn't mean that she doesn't have three other $100K cars at home in the garage. Speaking of which, houses are a better measure of success anyway since many people in LA can lease pretty much any high-end car they want anyway.

**Wow, imagine that? A woman worth 70 million driving a 10k car! In my neighborhood we have folks literally living in luxury cars only because they need to be seen driving them. VANITY. Pure VANITY. I could buy something more expensive but I don't. I drive a Jetta. A to B. Does just fine, Besides driving luxury cars can be dangerous to your health since they can attract would be criminals.

**Her county's car is made in Mexico.

**If that's the style of car you like, there is no super expensive version to get.

**Of course she does, she spends all her money on her Halloween costumes.

**Big deal, so she doesn't care about her transportation. What does she spend on clothes and accessories?? Hmmm?

**Heidi Klum drives a 10 year old Beetle and everyone praises her for being modest ... write an article about the fact that shes wearing 3k worth of clothes and 20k worth of jewelry while driving the car and people will say how stupid she is and make claims that she will be broke in no time

**Only because expensive fancy cars just isn't her thing....But I can guarantee she has some very expensive jewelry, shoes, and clothes.

**The fact is that just because this photograph exists does not mean she doesn't own several other much more expensive vehicles. So, it's kinda naive on the part of the author to assume that she is a budget minded, frugal, miser.

**Once again Heidi Klum's publicist has gotten to run another article on her. I like Heidi Klum but it seems Yahoo is OBSESSED with her. A week doesn't go by without a story about Heidi.

**That car she is in, is not an "old" green Beetle, it's a new one for one thing. For another thing they're not $10,000, but rather $25,000

**Rich people not spending their money is not something to be praised. Our economy is dependant on people spending their money especially the rich

**I was a doorman at a VERY exclusive hotel for many years - let me tell you having driven every high priced car in the world - some, especially the Rolls Royce are junk. Yes they have luxurious trimmings, but not well made and always in the shop. The bug is fun, sporty and definitely easy to drive. Oh yeah and park!

**The German-born babe is clearly a fan of her country's cars, but her wheels, which likely cost around $10,000 these days. According to VW's site, new Beetle convertibles are 25K to 33K.

**She also wears used underwear. She is truly the people's princess.

**"Heidi Klum's modest car" Actually the word is "humble" not modest. Modest refers to how one dresses, that's all. Ms Klum wears string bikinis so she's not modest, and I'm certainly not complaining. If a millionaire drives an inexpensive car, that's called having humility or being humble.

**Having driven both high end as well as clunkers, you soon realize that the most important feature is the safety of a vehicle and how reliable it will get you from point a to point be…while hopefully not costing too much for gas. The bells and whistles in luxury cars wear off pretty fast. I've been happier in my little Honda Civic, than I ever was driving a Mercedes or Infiniti. All nice cars, but I appreciate that my Honda only needs $30 of gas every few weeks. I supposed if I drove long distances than I would opt for more comfortable seats, but just because you can afford something doesn't mean you should buy it. Most of these cars are all the same under the hood. The engine of an Infiniti is the same as Nissan because it's the same manufacture. You are just paying more for the Infiniti because it's a luxury label and offers a few more fancy things.

**She is worth $70 million dollars and most of that money was from divorcing Seal.



0 comments:

Post a Comment