**It's cute, I like the necklace.
**why the heck do they have to stand like that like she's holding a pee or something i hate the way they have to POSE for the camera like seriously stand like human focking being geez
**I think she looks great. So what if she appears to have lost some weight, She's a tiny woman with a huge talent.
**who is the hottie standing behind her? YUMMY!
**Looks like a two-piece to me, not a jumpsuit, looks much more flattering than a one-piece usually does.
**Why did the headline say "Not too many could pull off this outfit" ? She's not very big so pulling it off should be quite easy.
**Again where is the necklace "I will never take it off"
**This is the first listing of celeb outfits I've seen, on Yahoo, where all of the outfits are just garbage. o_o Were no celebs wearing nice-looking clothes this week? Hahaha. XD
**Pull it off? I beg to differ. What a stupid looking thing to wear. Stand normal, dress normal and do your damnedest to try and look like something fabulous and not something ridiculous. Take a look in the mirror Lea...and oh ya Yahoo, would you like to borrow my glasses, they are for both far and near so you should be able to see she looks ridiculous from any distance with my glasses on.....even I can see the ridiculousness without my glasses on.
**The photographer is stupid. Never take a shot at eye heights, always at waste level, or the legs become super skinny and the head becomes big.
**Strapless outfits work best with women with slender figures. So low class to a woman pulling up her dress because she's falling out of it. Any skinny girl could pull off this outfit
**now all the jealous girls are going to hate on her, just because she has more money and a better husband than all of you.
**why the heck do they have to stand like that like she's holding a pee or something i hate the way they have to POSE for the camera like seriously stand like human focking being geez
**I think she looks great. So what if she appears to have lost some weight, She's a tiny woman with a huge talent.
**who is the hottie standing behind her? YUMMY!
**Looks like a two-piece to me, not a jumpsuit, looks much more flattering than a one-piece usually does.
**Why did the headline say "Not too many could pull off this outfit" ? She's not very big so pulling it off should be quite easy.
**Again where is the necklace "I will never take it off"
**This is the first listing of celeb outfits I've seen, on Yahoo, where all of the outfits are just garbage. o_o Were no celebs wearing nice-looking clothes this week? Hahaha. XD
**Pull it off? I beg to differ. What a stupid looking thing to wear. Stand normal, dress normal and do your damnedest to try and look like something fabulous and not something ridiculous. Take a look in the mirror Lea...and oh ya Yahoo, would you like to borrow my glasses, they are for both far and near so you should be able to see she looks ridiculous from any distance with my glasses on.....even I can see the ridiculousness without my glasses on.
**The photographer is stupid. Never take a shot at eye heights, always at waste level, or the legs become super skinny and the head becomes big.
**Strapless outfits work best with women with slender figures. So low class to a woman pulling up her dress because she's falling out of it. Any skinny girl could pull off this outfit
**now all the jealous girls are going to hate on her, just because she has more money and a better husband than all of you.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment