**I love everything she wears and not the cynics view.
**She could ware anything, and still be beautiful. Or nothing at all ... and REALLY blow your mind!
**I like it; not love it. I have seen far worse on other celebrities over the years. Shania is a very pretty lady in anything she wears.
**looks good to me . nice to see a classy dress ,not something cut down to there and up to here.
**she is one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.....and I love all the outfits she wears...she's a classy lady...and I like most of her songs...
**What a bunch of critics! Shania always looks mighty fine to me - you go girl!
**beautiful in blue,She is now almost 50 and still hot
**Shania Twain, or Eileen Twain, our home town girl!
**who #$%$ cares what a bunch of dip #$%$ at yahoo .dweeb think Shania is class all the way always has been.You go girl!!!!!
**No matter what Shania wears she is gorgeous
**Meh. That don't impress me much.
**She was a pole dancer. Somehow there are people who know this.
**Awesome sparkly powder blue dress for her, in her profession. You fashion "experts" are out of touch with good taste. YUMMY.
**She'd look good wearing berlap sack for sure.
**I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers...just to watch her crawl back in again....wow I think I just dated myself..getting old..but i would still do her in a second.
**Hey anonymous, what makes you such a critic ?? You most likely have no idea who Shania really is or what she has sacrificed to get where she is today. You should be a proud Canadian ( if you are Canadian ). of a small town girl making it to super stardom.....
**Timmins Ontario Canada never looked so-o-o good
**Why the hell is thick chick back in the news, has she got a new album or something coming out, otherwise she's old news. Give me a friggin break.!!
**Looks like a good looking Fran Dreschner there, must be how her hair is.
**She would have been nothing without her ex-husband to push her career.
**What's with all the "Shania Twain" stories this week? Does she have a new Album or Book coming out or something?
**SHANIA can wear a garbage bag and still look HOT.
**I always loved Shania Twain. Awesome singer and awesome looks.
**This is Classic! Totally love clothes that can be worn pretty much forever and still be fashionable! Im feeling You Shania!
**for such a beautiful talented woman with a great figure it is a shame that this dress found its way to her. I love her!!!!
**She could ware anything, and still be beautiful. Or nothing at all ... and REALLY blow your mind!
**I like it; not love it. I have seen far worse on other celebrities over the years. Shania is a very pretty lady in anything she wears.
**looks good to me . nice to see a classy dress ,not something cut down to there and up to here.
**she is one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.....and I love all the outfits she wears...she's a classy lady...and I like most of her songs...
**What a bunch of critics! Shania always looks mighty fine to me - you go girl!
**beautiful in blue,She is now almost 50 and still hot
**Shania Twain, or Eileen Twain, our home town girl!
**who #$%$ cares what a bunch of dip #$%$ at yahoo .dweeb think Shania is class all the way always has been.You go girl!!!!!
**No matter what Shania wears she is gorgeous
**Meh. That don't impress me much.
**She was a pole dancer. Somehow there are people who know this.
**Awesome sparkly powder blue dress for her, in her profession. You fashion "experts" are out of touch with good taste. YUMMY.
**She'd look good wearing berlap sack for sure.
**I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers...just to watch her crawl back in again....wow I think I just dated myself..getting old..but i would still do her in a second.
**Hey anonymous, what makes you such a critic ?? You most likely have no idea who Shania really is or what she has sacrificed to get where she is today. You should be a proud Canadian ( if you are Canadian ). of a small town girl making it to super stardom.....
**Timmins Ontario Canada never looked so-o-o good
**Why the hell is thick chick back in the news, has she got a new album or something coming out, otherwise she's old news. Give me a friggin break.!!
**Looks like a good looking Fran Dreschner there, must be how her hair is.
**She would have been nothing without her ex-husband to push her career.
**What's with all the "Shania Twain" stories this week? Does she have a new Album or Book coming out or something?
**SHANIA can wear a garbage bag and still look HOT.
**I always loved Shania Twain. Awesome singer and awesome looks.
**This is Classic! Totally love clothes that can be worn pretty much forever and still be fashionable! Im feeling You Shania!
**for such a beautiful talented woman with a great figure it is a shame that this dress found its way to her. I love her!!!!
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment