Thursday, October 3, 2013

**I thought her breakout was in Selena.

**I don't watch any movie that has Jennifer Lopez where on the other hand, I watch pretty-much everything Sandra Bullock is in. A no brainer to know Lopez will tank and Bullock will shine.

**J LO if so all about herself where Sandra isn't. Sandra has sooo much more class and down to earth than that stobby J LO.

**Yeah it was out of eveyone's sight.Nobody seen it.It flopped.JLO,is low rent and Box office poison.Just ask Jason Strathman. Bullock on the other hand,Stills pulls them in to the theater.

**That movie was and is the only J-lo movie that is watchable. The only one.

**I used to think J Lo was better looking than Bullock but Bullock gets better looking as she ages and there's no doubt who the better actress is.

**"Out of Sight" is a great movie. Soderbergh managed to bring out the street edge from Jenny-From-the-Block before she morphed into the cartoonish Latina Queen Diva of the Universe caked with makeup & draped in sparkly gowns at the beach. Bullock was much too girl-next-door for that role, even though in real life she's a 1% diva who flies on private jets. Internet people love to believe she's so "Down To Earth." Ha ha. Soderbergh is a great writer and director, but he's also pretty shrewd at casting. All of them are laughing all the way to the bank, so kudos!

***Anyone else tired of Jennifer Lopez or the idiots that call her JLo?

**Jennifer No-Talent Lopez. I'm still amazed that we have people like J-Lo and Kanye West, both lacking any talent, that can make it in the entertainment industry.

**Wow, all the hate! I think both ladies are approchable stars. if you see JLo outside of movies or off the stage, she's a very there kind of lady. She listens before she speaks and is grateful for everything she has. I thought Out of Sight was a decent movie and I've watched it on tv a couple of times since it came out. I don't think Bullock can carry off the tough cop routine as well as JLo did in this flick even though she was great in Numbers Game. There is room for eveyrbody here guys.

**I never saw "out of sight" and never bought a JLo cd. So don't feel bad Sandy...seen a lot of your movies and loved them. See "not too concerned" below...absolutely right, Lopez will tank and Sandy, you'll always shine.

**Thinking back on that movie, while Lopez was great, I think Sandra would have pulled off that role without blinking, and just as well. It's kind of refreshing to know that she and George have been, and are still, good friends. In an industry where everyone is looking to stick each other in the back, it must be nice to have good friends. She and Matthew McConaughey have also been friends for decades. That tells me something about Sandra - she is who she is, doesn't fake her affections, and values her friends. A rare commodity in Hollywood these days.

**Bullock has had a much more successful acting career than Lopez so no need to even think about Out of Sight. Only big mistake Bollock has made that has been made public is to hook up with Jesse James.

**I opened this article to come straight to the comments so that I could ask the sincere question as to whether this is anyone out there who gives a FF about Bullock losing a movie part to J Lo 15 years ago?? If so, you have some serious issues.

**Jennifer Lopez can't act. Her time has come and gone long ago.

**Man you people are overly critical of Jen. I agree, maybe she's not an actress but she can act, dance, and sing. Her physique has been the obsession and envy to many around the world to the point of i think getting insurance on her butt or legs or something, so all you haters get over it cause this woman has shined since the beginning. I think Sandra is an all around better actor but she should be since she went to East Carolina University in North Carolina to study it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment