* Mucifer, that's non-scene. The human species has evolved certain absolute morals as a form of self-preservation; societies that ignore basic morals simply die out, and individuals who ignore societal standards tend to be ostracized. This is pretty basic social anthropology
*I personally am sick of the unreasonable expectations powerful women like Paltrow perpetrate upon young women. There is a lot of pressure from men to put up with cheating, to "be cool", of having to forgive or you are some closed minded idiot. If you are open-minded and let men get away with this behaviour you are a "push over", if you sleep around you are a #$%$ and a ho. I mean, really, do we really need a rich #$%$ airhead like this influencing young minds?
*It's all ok until he brings home some disease. Great roll model for Apple!
*Sometimes you can be so open minded your brains fall out.
*I don't understand how you can build trust with one person.... and be okay with cheating... the words trust and cheating do not work together. She seems like one of those women that sticks around with the cheater because they have zero pride or confidence in themselves to be in a good relationship.
*Paltrow said: "the couple has developed enough trust so that something like a hypothetical infidelity wouldn't break the marriage." - If you trusted eachother, ad respected eachother, than fidelity would not happen.
*great actress very nice looking but dumber than a box of rocks just going to let someone walk all over you
*we are all different - I think if you're in Hollywood watching you husband or wife kiss and dry hump other girls and boys on screen you kind of have no choice but to be that way or divorce is inevitable. Personally - Im married 10 years now, been with my wife for over 20 however. I am not the most religious person, but I walked into a church and said a vow before God - I'm going to keep my end of that vow. THat said if my wife cheated - that's the deal breaker - I'm not even trying to work it out. I think it could be worked out, but the trust and love associated with that trust being betrayed in the worst possible way like that I could never get back and have my entire self fully committed to her again. My opinion is that we all make choices, and mistakes, but forgetting you are married does not happen, that was not a mistake - that was a choice to hurt someone in the worst way possible who is supposed to be the most important person in the world to you. That is unforgivable.
*She has taken this stance because she's guilty of it. She allegely cheated on Brad Pitt all those years ago and that's why they broke up. She even admitted that she "behaved badly". That right there speak volumes to me about her. SHE CHEATED ON BRAD PITT!!! BRAD PITT!!!
*You should learn to respect the idea of marriage. If not, then do not with some mans heart getting broken of your personal learning trip - just because you can not get your #$%$ together personally should not mean that you advertise that to other young women. If you can't respect the bonds of marriage - don't get.
*This is the way it should be "open minded" as nobody owns anybody. Everybody is responsible for they`re body and life and self-esteem.
*When will she ever just shut up. If only we could do it all just as well as Gwyneth.
*Join the crowd girl....this is being going on for X decades in Hollywood. Oh. hum.....
*Her parents wouldn't let her marry Brad Pitt because he wasn't "blue blooded" enough. So she was left a single gal for quiet some time and now she's married to a rock star? I guess her parents let up a bit on her...or WOW Gwyneth is now her own person!! Free thinking and free speech in finding her own path in her own words. Good for you Gwyneth.
*She might as well own up to the fact that her "rock star" husband cheats all the time....
*They aren't deal breakers in my marriage either, but they certainly will be cause for physical separation for a good while until trust can be re-established in the marriage.
Marriage is a commitment. For better or for worse. In all situations. However it doesn't mean you have to sit back and take the wrongful treatment from your spouse. Separation, counseling, and healing are necessary at times for the marriage to be re-solidified.
*Wait until it happens to her...then she will have a different story...
*I think she is pathetic and a loser. Hypothetically, she has dished ever person on this planet who values family, honor, trust, love and pride. So if she came home and found her hubby screwing around with a young groupie in their bed with the kids fast asleep in the next bedroom, she's okay with that???? Yeah, okay honor and obey and keep your head in the sand. Yeah, she's better than all the other women out there who valued love, honor and commitment to each other. NOT ! What a bonehead. Why do these celebrities feel like they are so superior to the average person in what they believe, say and do. Give me a break. Open minded, B.S.
*Just because she's famous doesn't mean she's smart. Just because she's famous doesn't mean she has a realistic view of relationships. Just because she's famous is NOT a good reason to listen to her or believe a thing she says. Remember, she's just a rich kid who got into the business because of her parents and connections.
*I dunno..personally my husband and I have pretty open communication on this particular issue. I told him if he ever wanted another woman I just want: A. To know about it before hand. B: want him to be safe and C: have it be someone that neither of us know (ie. a stranger) This hasn't happened yet but we have a healthy sex life and I give him what he needs..one day I may not be able to do that. In all fairness, you can be married all you want you cannot OWN another person. Men and women both have needs and you shouldn`t force or guilt someone into staying faithful when they aren`t happy with the sex. I say if my husband has needs that I can`t provide..he is well within his rights to go and get that and vice-versa. If he is married to me and comes home to me I`m confident enough that he loves me and our life together and is open and willing to talk to me about his feelings without feeling judged. Everyone is different and I know lots of women that starve their husbands of sex UNTIL they cheat just so they can say `SEE!!! I knew you were gonna cheat on me. All men are lying sacs of S***!!!!` Sorry hun..you make your bed and you lie in it..so to speak and just as many women cheat as men.
*I personally am sick of the unreasonable expectations powerful women like Paltrow perpetrate upon young women. There is a lot of pressure from men to put up with cheating, to "be cool", of having to forgive or you are some closed minded idiot. If you are open-minded and let men get away with this behaviour you are a "push over", if you sleep around you are a #$%$ and a ho. I mean, really, do we really need a rich #$%$ airhead like this influencing young minds?
*It's all ok until he brings home some disease. Great roll model for Apple!
*Sometimes you can be so open minded your brains fall out.
*I don't understand how you can build trust with one person.... and be okay with cheating... the words trust and cheating do not work together. She seems like one of those women that sticks around with the cheater because they have zero pride or confidence in themselves to be in a good relationship.
*Paltrow said: "the couple has developed enough trust so that something like a hypothetical infidelity wouldn't break the marriage." - If you trusted eachother, ad respected eachother, than fidelity would not happen.
*great actress very nice looking but dumber than a box of rocks just going to let someone walk all over you
*we are all different - I think if you're in Hollywood watching you husband or wife kiss and dry hump other girls and boys on screen you kind of have no choice but to be that way or divorce is inevitable. Personally - Im married 10 years now, been with my wife for over 20 however. I am not the most religious person, but I walked into a church and said a vow before God - I'm going to keep my end of that vow. THat said if my wife cheated - that's the deal breaker - I'm not even trying to work it out. I think it could be worked out, but the trust and love associated with that trust being betrayed in the worst possible way like that I could never get back and have my entire self fully committed to her again. My opinion is that we all make choices, and mistakes, but forgetting you are married does not happen, that was not a mistake - that was a choice to hurt someone in the worst way possible who is supposed to be the most important person in the world to you. That is unforgivable.
*She has taken this stance because she's guilty of it. She allegely cheated on Brad Pitt all those years ago and that's why they broke up. She even admitted that she "behaved badly". That right there speak volumes to me about her. SHE CHEATED ON BRAD PITT!!! BRAD PITT!!!
*You should learn to respect the idea of marriage. If not, then do not with some mans heart getting broken of your personal learning trip - just because you can not get your #$%$ together personally should not mean that you advertise that to other young women. If you can't respect the bonds of marriage - don't get.
*This is the way it should be "open minded" as nobody owns anybody. Everybody is responsible for they`re body and life and self-esteem.
*When will she ever just shut up. If only we could do it all just as well as Gwyneth.
*Join the crowd girl....this is being going on for X decades in Hollywood. Oh. hum.....
*Her parents wouldn't let her marry Brad Pitt because he wasn't "blue blooded" enough. So she was left a single gal for quiet some time and now she's married to a rock star? I guess her parents let up a bit on her...or WOW Gwyneth is now her own person!! Free thinking and free speech in finding her own path in her own words. Good for you Gwyneth.
*She might as well own up to the fact that her "rock star" husband cheats all the time....
*They aren't deal breakers in my marriage either, but they certainly will be cause for physical separation for a good while until trust can be re-established in the marriage.
Marriage is a commitment. For better or for worse. In all situations. However it doesn't mean you have to sit back and take the wrongful treatment from your spouse. Separation, counseling, and healing are necessary at times for the marriage to be re-solidified.
*Wait until it happens to her...then she will have a different story...
*I think she is pathetic and a loser. Hypothetically, she has dished ever person on this planet who values family, honor, trust, love and pride. So if she came home and found her hubby screwing around with a young groupie in their bed with the kids fast asleep in the next bedroom, she's okay with that???? Yeah, okay honor and obey and keep your head in the sand. Yeah, she's better than all the other women out there who valued love, honor and commitment to each other. NOT ! What a bonehead. Why do these celebrities feel like they are so superior to the average person in what they believe, say and do. Give me a break. Open minded, B.S.
*Just because she's famous doesn't mean she's smart. Just because she's famous doesn't mean she has a realistic view of relationships. Just because she's famous is NOT a good reason to listen to her or believe a thing she says. Remember, she's just a rich kid who got into the business because of her parents and connections.
*I dunno..personally my husband and I have pretty open communication on this particular issue. I told him if he ever wanted another woman I just want: A. To know about it before hand. B: want him to be safe and C: have it be someone that neither of us know (ie. a stranger) This hasn't happened yet but we have a healthy sex life and I give him what he needs..one day I may not be able to do that. In all fairness, you can be married all you want you cannot OWN another person. Men and women both have needs and you shouldn`t force or guilt someone into staying faithful when they aren`t happy with the sex. I say if my husband has needs that I can`t provide..he is well within his rights to go and get that and vice-versa. If he is married to me and comes home to me I`m confident enough that he loves me and our life together and is open and willing to talk to me about his feelings without feeling judged. Everyone is different and I know lots of women that starve their husbands of sex UNTIL they cheat just so they can say `SEE!!! I knew you were gonna cheat on me. All men are lying sacs of S***!!!!` Sorry hun..you make your bed and you lie in it..so to speak and just as many women cheat as men.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment