*Back in 1999, they used to still show videos on mtv. but it was very early in the morning. I left for work then, very early, around 5am. I usually would watch the weather then flip over to mtv and see what was one. One particular morning, I saw this blond dancing around in a cathloic school gril uniform and I just had to laugh. I waited to see who this new "artist" was, "Britney Spears." I laughed and said to myself, This is one-hit-wonder. I'll never hear that name again. lol.
**The funniest part is you were still watching MTV in 1999.
**Funny how Americans see sex as obscene but are ok with people getting their heads blown off on prime time television! Violence is always more obscene than even the cheapest sex yet people go to great lengths to shelter their kids from it while letting their kids play violent video games and watch graphic violence on TV ! Go figure! LOL
**Funny how people grow up and acting slutty, tattoos, and supporting gay rights don't seem like such a good idea anymore. But, as Churchill said, if you are young and not a liberal, you don't have a heart. And if you are old and not a conservative, you don't have a brain.
**Funny how Wendy Geller criticizes Spears but cannot write an article above a fourth grade reading level. I'm not in the field of journalism or English Literature, but I feel bad that the students in those fields who continue to have to read this trash while they are out of a job.
**oh yeah, her restraint in the video is impressive; something to be proud of. her boys' friends will be beating off to their friends' mother's exhibition of restraint in a couple years. so impressed. glad she dialed it back. good grief.
** Spears Good thing she has a nice body. It does seem to keep her head from floating away.
**Come on Britney, show your kids how trashy you can be, just like you showed millions of other people's kids how trashy you can be...and got rich doing it.
**Britney and Miley have the same kind of voice. Nice and clean tone as long as they stay in higher octaves. They just can't do lower notes without getting gravelly. Watch Miley's backyard sessions videos.
And now, to cleanse my brain of this video, I'm going to watch an SNSD video or two. Nothing like having a song stuck in your head that you cannot understand. ;-)
***I ALWAYS wondered WHY she was so popular ! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder BUT this beholder saw past the ordinary body on display and the ordinary face covered with makeup - I had a neighbor whose daughter looked JUST LIKE HER without the tons of makeup and exposed boobs - she now works in a deli -
**I think the video that she made is probably alright. Britney Spears is good at dancing. That song is a good song.**
**The funniest part is you were still watching MTV in 1999.
**Funny how Americans see sex as obscene but are ok with people getting their heads blown off on prime time television! Violence is always more obscene than even the cheapest sex yet people go to great lengths to shelter their kids from it while letting their kids play violent video games and watch graphic violence on TV ! Go figure! LOL
**Funny how people grow up and acting slutty, tattoos, and supporting gay rights don't seem like such a good idea anymore. But, as Churchill said, if you are young and not a liberal, you don't have a heart. And if you are old and not a conservative, you don't have a brain.
**Funny how Wendy Geller criticizes Spears but cannot write an article above a fourth grade reading level. I'm not in the field of journalism or English Literature, but I feel bad that the students in those fields who continue to have to read this trash while they are out of a job.
**oh yeah, her restraint in the video is impressive; something to be proud of. her boys' friends will be beating off to their friends' mother's exhibition of restraint in a couple years. so impressed. glad she dialed it back. good grief.
** Spears Good thing she has a nice body. It does seem to keep her head from floating away.
**Come on Britney, show your kids how trashy you can be, just like you showed millions of other people's kids how trashy you can be...and got rich doing it.
**Britney and Miley have the same kind of voice. Nice and clean tone as long as they stay in higher octaves. They just can't do lower notes without getting gravelly. Watch Miley's backyard sessions videos.
And now, to cleanse my brain of this video, I'm going to watch an SNSD video or two. Nothing like having a song stuck in your head that you cannot understand. ;-)
***I ALWAYS wondered WHY she was so popular ! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder BUT this beholder saw past the ordinary body on display and the ordinary face covered with makeup - I had a neighbor whose daughter looked JUST LIKE HER without the tons of makeup and exposed boobs - she now works in a deli -
**I think the video that she made is probably alright. Britney Spears is good at dancing. That song is a good song.**
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment