**2 days ago the marriage was unnecessary now it's another big rock to collect. Does she return the ring(s) when things don't go well?
**She is a NOBODY and hes a low life. Why are they in the news.
**wonder if she bought this ring too.
**it gives one pause to wonder how long this one will last. oh well, i won't throw stones too hard as i am once divorced.
**Try before you buy Kayne. everyone else did .
**I wonder how much YAHOO gets paid for printing this garbage?
**oh no, here comes Yahoo's fixation of Kim K times a million...I suspect new engagement updates on the homepage every time I open my internet browser....wonderful. Can't wait.
**
**where's the baby.... I see all these pics of them and their movements but where is pic the baby...makes me wonder
**I just hope that he is smart enough "Not" to get involved in their stupid reality show. I know he made a big deal of this engagement, however, he may have just did this one time for her money sucking mother!!! If this is true love Kayne, take Kim the baby and start a new life together without all the family
**I saw her on the View and I was amazed at hw soft spoken she was. Not at all brash etc. Best to them both. Kayne must be hard to take on a day to basis.
**Congrats to you both. Hope that this relationship will last and that you live happily together as long as life shall last, as you raised your children and be the best parents you can and the best couple among all odds.
**I am betting that she has the divorce proceedings in order before the marriage happens...Hey I guess they deserve eachother though but I am wondering how long the argument goes on over who's better they both have more ego than brains so this one could be interesting!
**He was in love with her before he even spoke to her? So basically, it's not love, it's lust. Bet he's only marrying her because they have a kid, he would never have bothered otherwise.
**She is a NOBODY and hes a low life. Why are they in the news.
**wonder if she bought this ring too.
**it gives one pause to wonder how long this one will last. oh well, i won't throw stones too hard as i am once divorced.
**Try before you buy Kayne. everyone else did .
**I wonder how much YAHOO gets paid for printing this garbage?
**oh no, here comes Yahoo's fixation of Kim K times a million...I suspect new engagement updates on the homepage every time I open my internet browser....wonderful. Can't wait.
**
**where's the baby.... I see all these pics of them and their movements but where is pic the baby...makes me wonder
**I just hope that he is smart enough "Not" to get involved in their stupid reality show. I know he made a big deal of this engagement, however, he may have just did this one time for her money sucking mother!!! If this is true love Kayne, take Kim the baby and start a new life together without all the family
**I saw her on the View and I was amazed at hw soft spoken she was. Not at all brash etc. Best to them both. Kayne must be hard to take on a day to basis.
**Congrats to you both. Hope that this relationship will last and that you live happily together as long as life shall last, as you raised your children and be the best parents you can and the best couple among all odds.
**I am betting that she has the divorce proceedings in order before the marriage happens...Hey I guess they deserve eachother though but I am wondering how long the argument goes on over who's better they both have more ego than brains so this one could be interesting!
**He was in love with her before he even spoke to her? So basically, it's not love, it's lust. Bet he's only marrying her because they have a kid, he would never have bothered otherwise.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment