Sunday, October 20, 2013

**her parents must be so proud Is she part of the service in all Hilton hotels?

**she is not sexy! but men like it...

**if i were a costume like this? i'd be arrested.

**Why bother getting dressed at all Paris? The Hilton clan must be so proud of there star daughter/ granddaughter. I'm so tired of socialites who are famous just for being born to rich families... yes that means you TOO Kardashians....

**she has some seriously droopy eyes in these photos

**The top two women in Hollywood who have no self respect are Paris Hilton and Miley Cyrus!

**And people are talking about Miley?? The clothes look better hanging on the rack at the shop

**I do not think it really matters what she looks like.. Has any man even been serious with her? You never hear her dating or someone even want to be engage to her.. makes you wonder..

**She has a nice body despite what all the fat jealous people say !

**I wouldn t mind spending the night in the HILTON

**LOOKS GOOD AND GOOD LEGS

**I like Paris Hilton more than the haters and jealous people that insist on picking on her without personally knowing her. She is a human you know. She is no better than you and me she is just more rich than you and me, so what? You go girl!



0 comments:

Post a Comment