* Is it just me, or does Sarah Hyland remind anyone else of Mila Kunis? She's got the same basic facial structure, hair color, and skin tone...always kind of took me aback at how similar they look.
*Lucky kids! I would have loved an opportunity to act at that age. I just hope they take the money and put it in guaranteed savings accounts and don't blow it all. Stay humble and stay focused. I make $24,000 a year. It would take me 3 years to make what they make doing one episode. I hope they realize how fortunate they actually are.
*Luke says all the best lines. He's like a young Homer Simpson.
*From a past child actor, don't have parents manage. Gary Coleman lost it all. May he RIP.
*I hope they are smart enough not to use their money to buy drugs and become young talented drug addicts.
* Rico Rodriguez could use less money for Macdonalds
*Nolan Gould is also a MENSA member. I really hope he doesn't go through a child-star-meltdown.
*Lucky kids! I would have loved an opportunity to act at that age. I just hope they take the money and put it in guaranteed savings accounts and don't blow it all. Stay humble and stay focused. I make $24,000 a year. It would take me 3 years to make what they make doing one episode. I hope they realize how fortunate they actually are.
*Luke says all the best lines. He's like a young Homer Simpson.
*From a past child actor, don't have parents manage. Gary Coleman lost it all. May he RIP.
*I hope they are smart enough not to use their money to buy drugs and become young talented drug addicts.
* Rico Rodriguez could use less money for Macdonalds
*Nolan Gould is also a MENSA member. I really hope he doesn't go through a child-star-meltdown.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment