*CLICK THE BIG RED X AT THE TOP OF THE ARTICLE. It allows you to see "fewer" articles like this. Let's get rid of the Kardashian, Lohan, P Diddly (yea, I said it), Miley, Britney and Kanye articles from appearing in our news streams.
*And yet, he has always taken care of his father. Making sure he has at least what he needs. He has made bad choices, but deep down he is a good person. He needs proper help and guidance. Maybe he'll come out of this for the better.
*"Only person 2 blame is myself"..he is so correct. Glad he realized that. Cannot blame his father, despite what he had done to him. ODOM made the decision to be on drugs. He will have to dig himself out, no one can do it for him. I wish him well and hope he makes it.
* Khloe had a DUI too (right before she went on the Apprentice). I would expect her family not to judge him even if the two are separated. I don't think a father should ever speak negatively about his son publicly and Lamar has a right to be angry with him...
* odom made choices for himself,,,women, drugs,, all choices,,,,they all need to move on,,including him...
*Khloe Kardashian = talentless. Lamar Odom = 2x NBA Champion and an NBA All-Star. Somehow on Yahoo Lamar Odom is explained as Khloe Kardashian's husband.
*ow up and stop blaming your past for your present. You are a grown man and overcame your situations when you went to college and made it to the NBA. Your mistakes are your own. You get no sympathy from any of us. Be a man, admit your troubles, and WORK to fix them, you coward. Stop looking for a scapegoat.
*Well, I'm going to take a different spin, and let me first say, I'm not an Odom fan and I'm not a Kartrashian fan -- but -- I don't think Lamar would not have said any of this in public if his father (who apparently is not and has not been in life) hadn't tried to cash in by doing an interview (for which I'm sure he was well paid) and made statements that Lamar states have no basis in fact because Daddy hasn't been around any of the Kartrashians and doesn't know anything about his life with Khloe. I think more than blaming his father for his actions, he was trying to show by no one should listen to anything his father has to say. I do also believe he was welcomed in the Kartrashian clan. They may be talentless trash, but they do seem to care about each other.
*Being in a marriage in difficult time is hard enough, but being in the public eye must be brutal. Get help Bro, Get your life back together, humble yourself, and apologize to the people you hurt. It's not how many time you fall, but how many times you get back up.
*Can anybody read these days? He says right in the story "only person 2 blame is myself"!!! He's mad at his dad for blaming the only family that showed him love for causing his problems right now. Dad shouldn't say a damn word because he wasn't even part of his son's family growing up so how can he put another family down?!??! Lamar should have said his dad IS A downfall instead of is HIS downfall.
*And yet, he has always taken care of his father. Making sure he has at least what he needs. He has made bad choices, but deep down he is a good person. He needs proper help and guidance. Maybe he'll come out of this for the better.
*"Only person 2 blame is myself"..he is so correct. Glad he realized that. Cannot blame his father, despite what he had done to him. ODOM made the decision to be on drugs. He will have to dig himself out, no one can do it for him. I wish him well and hope he makes it.
* Khloe had a DUI too (right before she went on the Apprentice). I would expect her family not to judge him even if the two are separated. I don't think a father should ever speak negatively about his son publicly and Lamar has a right to be angry with him...
* odom made choices for himself,,,women, drugs,, all choices,,,,they all need to move on,,including him...
*Khloe Kardashian = talentless. Lamar Odom = 2x NBA Champion and an NBA All-Star. Somehow on Yahoo Lamar Odom is explained as Khloe Kardashian's husband.
*ow up and stop blaming your past for your present. You are a grown man and overcame your situations when you went to college and made it to the NBA. Your mistakes are your own. You get no sympathy from any of us. Be a man, admit your troubles, and WORK to fix them, you coward. Stop looking for a scapegoat.
*Well, I'm going to take a different spin, and let me first say, I'm not an Odom fan and I'm not a Kartrashian fan -- but -- I don't think Lamar would not have said any of this in public if his father (who apparently is not and has not been in life) hadn't tried to cash in by doing an interview (for which I'm sure he was well paid) and made statements that Lamar states have no basis in fact because Daddy hasn't been around any of the Kartrashians and doesn't know anything about his life with Khloe. I think more than blaming his father for his actions, he was trying to show by no one should listen to anything his father has to say. I do also believe he was welcomed in the Kartrashian clan. They may be talentless trash, but they do seem to care about each other.
*Being in a marriage in difficult time is hard enough, but being in the public eye must be brutal. Get help Bro, Get your life back together, humble yourself, and apologize to the people you hurt. It's not how many time you fall, but how many times you get back up.
*Can anybody read these days? He says right in the story "only person 2 blame is myself"!!! He's mad at his dad for blaming the only family that showed him love for causing his problems right now. Dad shouldn't say a damn word because he wasn't even part of his son's family growing up so how can he put another family down?!??! Lamar should have said his dad IS A downfall instead of is HIS downfall.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment