*Well this one i made it to the 12 second mark . Then boom . How can anyone " forget about that voice " ? And I am specificaly talking about Theo Von , the most irritating online personality ever !!
*This friggin Theo Von should be banned from TV altogether. The guy is a total jerk and doesn't bring anything to anybody with his stupid comments. As or Xtrina, Hot and sexy and I always like her as a singer. Stunning.
* 22 seconds.that is it,can`t take theo one more second..this guy is the most anoying,after this hilton jerk...there should be a law...
*theo von is talking about her "LBD" but he can't figure out how to tuck in his shirt
* What does this woman know about "effortless sexy"? Aguilera says, "I just don't try too hard" yet all I get from her is an ever-increasingly desperate effort to be noticed. It reads like a textbook on tasteless, sleazy self-absorbedness.
*It doesn't seem to matter who they have making these commentaries ..they are ALL bad. I hope Yahoo reads our comments.
*Like the video, Theo sucks! Who cares about his sexist opinion! Maybe he can go jerk off in the corner off camera.
*She looks fantastic. Too bad I have to just look but turning the sound on and having to listen to this braying donkey (Theo) would really ruin it.
* what the he(( is wrong with all you negative people, that announcer guy does a pretty good job, i get the feeling all you haters scroll through yahoo just looking for stories that grab your negativity so you can post rotten things, the guy does a good job,, he seems like a nice guy, why keep putting him down. it tells more about you than him when you post negative comments. if you dont like him, dont watch,
*What's so dazzling about your boobs hanging 1/2 out and a dress being so short you can see what she had for dinner? She's such a beautiful woman, she can show off her new body by covering it a little more as far as I'm concerned.
*She's lost some weight and she looks awesome. I don't like her singing but I saw Oprah interviewing her at her home and she's very down to earth and I liked her.
*She's looking good. Slender yet shapely. Nice.
*Why is it so easy to date in South East Asia and a nightmare in North America? Can someone please explain?
*There you go again, using the word 'stunned' instead of reaching for a thesaurus (not a dinosaur) to describe someone who doesn't even come close to approaching the meaning of the word 'to stun'. It just shows how shallow the whole celebrity worship and obsession is. So, to try and make the celebrity reporting more 'deep' god forbid, perhaps use a word such as 'charming' or 'dielightful' when wallowing in this celebrity/fashion world of mediocrity. Your welcome.
*she is almost naked...she got beautiful face but to much make up, is she natural blonde or she got dark hair?
*Getting so tired of women like this who feel the need to show so much cleavage and wear skin tight, up-to-the crotch dresses. They lack the confidence to go with clothes that show class.
* Hell of a lot better than 2 yrs ago with her tramp out fits. Makeup better as well she doesn't look like a street walker anymore. Still one thing, most women have them but you don't have to show the girls, a little more covering ( leaving it to the image ) turns men on more than showing the goods. Bravo Christina , now you look more like a classier MOM !!
*
*This friggin Theo Von should be banned from TV altogether. The guy is a total jerk and doesn't bring anything to anybody with his stupid comments. As or Xtrina, Hot and sexy and I always like her as a singer. Stunning.
* 22 seconds.that is it,can`t take theo one more second..this guy is the most anoying,after this hilton jerk...there should be a law...
*theo von is talking about her "LBD" but he can't figure out how to tuck in his shirt
* What does this woman know about "effortless sexy"? Aguilera says, "I just don't try too hard" yet all I get from her is an ever-increasingly desperate effort to be noticed. It reads like a textbook on tasteless, sleazy self-absorbedness.
*It doesn't seem to matter who they have making these commentaries ..they are ALL bad. I hope Yahoo reads our comments.
*Like the video, Theo sucks! Who cares about his sexist opinion! Maybe he can go jerk off in the corner off camera.
*She looks fantastic. Too bad I have to just look but turning the sound on and having to listen to this braying donkey (Theo) would really ruin it.
* what the he(( is wrong with all you negative people, that announcer guy does a pretty good job, i get the feeling all you haters scroll through yahoo just looking for stories that grab your negativity so you can post rotten things, the guy does a good job,, he seems like a nice guy, why keep putting him down. it tells more about you than him when you post negative comments. if you dont like him, dont watch,
*What's so dazzling about your boobs hanging 1/2 out and a dress being so short you can see what she had for dinner? She's such a beautiful woman, she can show off her new body by covering it a little more as far as I'm concerned.
*She's lost some weight and she looks awesome. I don't like her singing but I saw Oprah interviewing her at her home and she's very down to earth and I liked her.
*She's looking good. Slender yet shapely. Nice.
*Why is it so easy to date in South East Asia and a nightmare in North America? Can someone please explain?
*There you go again, using the word 'stunned' instead of reaching for a thesaurus (not a dinosaur) to describe someone who doesn't even come close to approaching the meaning of the word 'to stun'. It just shows how shallow the whole celebrity worship and obsession is. So, to try and make the celebrity reporting more 'deep' god forbid, perhaps use a word such as 'charming' or 'dielightful' when wallowing in this celebrity/fashion world of mediocrity. Your welcome.
*she is almost naked...she got beautiful face but to much make up, is she natural blonde or she got dark hair?
*Getting so tired of women like this who feel the need to show so much cleavage and wear skin tight, up-to-the crotch dresses. They lack the confidence to go with clothes that show class.
* Hell of a lot better than 2 yrs ago with her tramp out fits. Makeup better as well she doesn't look like a street walker anymore. Still one thing, most women have them but you don't have to show the girls, a little more covering ( leaving it to the image ) turns men on more than showing the goods. Bravo Christina , now you look more like a classier MOM !!
*
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment