Thursday, September 19, 2013

*Filming Christmas time in Septembe?. Aaaaaaaaaaah the fake yule tide smiles and phony presents. Fake and phony are perfect descriptions for this family.

*Work? Playing dress up and taking pictures is work? The only job she's ever done is in the blowing department.

*Work? What the hell does she do for work? I was hoping we had heard the last of this horrible family. They need to go away!

*Back at WORK? That woman has NEVER a done a day's work in her life...... that is a joke.

*Is Kim Kardashian whoring herself in front of the camera to be the center of attention and to boost her ego?

*I'm confused; I don't watch their show but why are they filming a Christmas episode in September? I thought the show was semi-reality? Do they pretend it's Christmas morning and fake everything?

*Just when I thought the world was safe, here come Snooki and Kim back from maternity leave...

*omg aren't these people gone yet? Not gone for good but just get lost already, it's so tired now.

*By back to work do you mean making more sex tapes? that is the only thing she is really know for that and her huge butt.

* "Work" and "Kim Kardashian"? Can those words even be used in a sentence together?

*I wonder if she knows what loxrp1 is. I wonder if she knows anything about rocket propulsion. Building rockets, now that's work.

* There are obviously a whole lot of Kim Kardashian fans out there, otherwise, she would not be making big bucks and Yahoo wouldn't be following her every move. We live in a sad society that is enamored with the Lindsay Lohan's, the Charlie Sheen's, and the Kardashians of this world. Pathetic!

*"Give that girl a brownie badge, It took me 2 days and back to work. She is such a FAKE!

*"Kim Kardashian Is Back at Work"
Odd....I didn't see ANY pictures of videos of her blowing another black man....

*    i thought she was jewish. why is she celebrating Christmas?

* Ugh. I was hoping she would say "I decided to quit reality tv and stay home and raise my child!" No, she is back and going to continue to pollute tv land and my kid and the world and continue to be lame.. . Christmas special? Um, Jesus don't need no special from you lady! HaHa.. . Go away! !!

* What kind of job does she have? I think saying she works is a stretch. Still trying to figure out why this whole family is famous besides riding on the shirt tails of Bruce and his Olympic golds.

* yes back to work,,,did she stop her work,,,what is the name of her work in night dress ,,



0 comments:

Post a Comment