Wednesday, September 18, 2013

*One of these Duggars is going to go rogue and write a book one of these days.

* Okay........here's my problem with all of this. These families agree to go on TV and publicize the way they choose to live. Then, when the public weighs in with their opinions, the families fire back saying things like "you have not right to criticize us". Well, maybe if you were just living a quiet life out of the public eye you would be right. I don't know if we are being critical or just being outspoken with our opinions. While I personally believe the courtship/dating should be between the two individuals involved.....it's their choice to be so involved in their children's lives.

* First let me say that I am a grandmother of 9 (almost 10) and all my children are married. And I can understand the 'courting' ritual which in fact is hundreds of years old. And it's great that they are making sure that their daughter and future son in law take the time to get to know each other before slipping into bed like so many do today (and possibly making unwanted children), but monitoring calls and text, to me, is a little over the top. How can they truly get to know each other if they have to watch every word they say? If they intend to spend their lives together, they need to know how each truly thinks and feels and they can't express this if mom or dad are listening. And I don't see how that will help them with finding a life partner.
* She better enjoy her figure now. After marriage she'll be pregnant for the next 20years.

*I know a girl in highschool who said she wanted to wait till she was married till she had her first kiss. She's on my FB now and is married to a woman.

*They do make a cute couple! Jessa is gorgeous! If it was an old fashioned courtship where they went to visit each other, but were allowed some privacy, I would be all for it. But you can't monitor everything they say or do with each other. They are adults and that is just creepy. What happens when the parents is gone and they don't have to pretend anymore? That being said, I hope it works for them and they have a happy little life.

* I find the whole thing bizarre. Why does everyone have to publicize their life, its all about a family who wants to out populate everyone else and give a blow by blow description of their life.

* Now we know the real reason behind them having so many kids. Their extreme desire to have control over others. They can't accomplish this with adults so they resort to popping out kids.

* I'm going to say this a nice way...Jessa Duggar is happy that fine with me. I'm glad Jessa found happinness with her courtship with Been Seewald. The only problem is I believe Jessa parents are controlling and etc. For once I want to see one of their children live their dreams.



0 comments:

Post a Comment