Friday, November 8, 2013

**Yes she looks great but really do they have to refer her poppy red to 'Poppy Day'. There is a meaning to "Poppy" and it is remembrance day.

**I think she looks beautiful.By the way she does not just sit back and do nothing.She has many many royal duties to attend to and it must be hard to always have the press following every move.I guess if she got a cold sore or something the press would try to take a close up photo.I think she does a wonderful job and is very good for the royals.I hope she always remains happy and smiling.

**She always look like that, not super slim, she's always been beautiful like that. Don't call her thin, she's perfect.

**She looks really good... and very pretty... as usual... you go girl!

**Oh she is adorable. Well done William!

**Is it me, or is she thinner now than before she became pregnant? There is no way she naturally dropped down to this size after giving birth only three and a half months ago. She must be going to extremes. I sincerely hope she does not feel pressure by the unrelenting eye of the media to attain (and maintain) the proportions of a Barbie doll (which she honestly reminds me of in that third picture).

**Why do all you no minds come on here and make your stupid negative comments. People get tired reading about stupid mayors, corrupt police, murder, natural disasters and all the rest of the BS and they enjoy reading about some one who has class and leads a respectable life. Is your life so lonely that you just wait for these stories so you can open your mouth (so to speak) and vomit out drivel. Grow up. Your ignorance and lack of anything intelligence proceeds anything you can say.

**Her name is not Middleton. Wish these sites would get it right.

**How can anyone call her beautiful? Ok I will give her good looking (barely) but she needs to put on a few pounds so she has curves. I do like her hair but her face is wedge shaped, looks like Sarah Jessica Parkers face and we all know it would be great for splitting wood as its so wedge shaped.

**Kate Middleton. Sometimes she appears AT functions. She smile lots even if it is insincere. She slowly waves to the gullible masses. She shake a few hands. She blends in with the public now and again, pretending to be a normal person. She speaks very little. Sometimes she rides along with her other buffoons clad in their tunics in trundling old carriages. She uses charities as a front to justify her existence. She flaunts a different and expensive outfit each week for publicity, while the following week she begs for charity money. Her cheek dimples are the result of a muscular deformity. When someone smiles and shows off dimples, they're actually revealing their ultimate weakness or a genetic quirk. Living in a 'bubble' always being followed by security. What a wasted and abnormal life this state sponsored millionaire is leading.

**Women shouldn't look like that. I'm not saying they should be fat, but they also shouldn't have the body of an overgrown 10-year-old boy. One of the nice things about women is the differences of their bodies from men -- IE hips and breasts (and a backside). Possession of those attributes is a GOOD THING. Again, she shouldn't be fat, plump, whatever. But why does she need to be the same size as a Parisian runway model? Real women don't look like this. And, I daresay, real men don't want women who look like this.

**She is lovely! Please STOP yapping about her weight!! Jeez Louise - give her a frikkin break!! She'll end up with an eating disorder if people don't just shut the hell up!!!

**a few days after I have my 8.10 lb baby ..I looked like I was never preggy ...I felt amazing !!....so good for this gorgeous Queen to be ..:)

**Lovely as usual- and kudos to her for re-wearing her clothes. If you like them, why not? And such a waste if you don't keep wearing them!

**In that second picture, I'll bet that guy is whispering something like "I say, I'll bet wee Willy's winkie isn't as big as heavily hung Harry's..." and she's answering "No, you're right, it's not - tee hee, what a giggle..."

**Why does the press keep on calling her "Middleton" She is Katherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, NOT Middleton!

**Commence comments from fat, homely women urging her to "have a hamburger."

**Really? Super slim is the only way you can describer her. How about she looks beautiful, warm, vibrant or amused. Why is her size such a concern?

**What's the big freaking deal. My wife was back in her pre-maternity jeans (size 2) 10 weeks after our sons birth...............AND she still looks healthy happy and great. Kate on the other hand looks tired, skinny, weak, and unhealthy every time I see her since the little brats birth.

**Thought I woke up in England and wondered why I was being treated to some worthless royal news???

**Proper exercise while pregnant. Holding stomach muscles in, is your secret to flat "tummy". take it from a retired "opera " singer.

**She needs to cut her hair and change styles...its too flat on her haid...looks tatty....she looks tired as well...I am sure that baby is keeping her busy

**She's a Lucky woman to be in Love.....feeling Blissful for her......

**Okay, have to say it...this gal is just okay. she is striving to be thin like her late mother-in-law all the time...Please, anyone else who sees this. She is not very bright ¸..like Di...just goes with the flow of being the mother of the next King of England...just like Di. PS I am born and bred from Cheshire, UK....my cousin has been a Labour minister and was the Mayor of Bolton...Katherine has been trained like a very expensive horse in the Queen`s stable. Katherine is to be used to provide an heir..and she did, very quickly...

**She looks very happy! Her hair is very thick shiny, and healthy looking, her eyes are bright. She doesn't even look tired. Very thin but I wouldn't say this is the look of anorexia. Can't be sure how she lost the baby weight so fast, unless she is nursing, that often will do it. She is probably just very active. And, yes, that coat is nice! She has become a classy lady

**She looks right royal red and elegant



0 comments:

Post a Comment