Friday, November 8, 2013

**If she legally changed her name then her name is Emma not Emily. Ditto for hr parents changing the name from Sten to Stone.

**Who cares who does not know about what??? 9 things??? Give me a break. Just loved her in "The Help". Such a very good performance.

**I know she changed it to Emma. Her first name used to be Kydney.

**All I need to know about her is she looked damn fine in those C.F.M. boots in spiderman!

**What a celebrity that isn't using their real name.....OMG Please don't tell me that David Bowie, Alice Cooper, Bob Dylan and Sting are not their real names either............

**Let me guess...Rock Hudson was his real name...not, John Wayne was his real name...not. Their are a lot of actors, musicians out there who for different reasons use a stage name.

**I don't care if her name is mudstick...she is a great actor and can't wait to see her in many roles to come. Crazy Stupid Love...if you haven't seen it, you are missing out. Great movie

**How can you possibly refer to her as 'the "Amazing Spider-Man" actress' instead of 'the "Zombieland" actress'!!???

**I know what her name is. it is she gives me a woody

**It's her birthday? Someone's getting lucky tonight.

**Until Stone does nudity in film, she is a non-entity in my eyes.

**Emma Rocks lol. This generations Julia Roberts such a talented actress.im in love.

**Sorry I saw this so late, Sorry! HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Hope you had a Blast on this SPECIAL day set aside just for you and you alone. All others are envious because they wasted theirs. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

**Why do people think she's pretty? She's quite ugly from my estimation but I guess it's all rather subjective. Her teeth are particularly horrible. Not that it matters; it's what is inside that counts.

**She's a great performer. Emma; Emily; Em, Emmy are variations. I have an Emma and an Emily in my family. Emma Stone is years beyond her age, when it comes to her acting abilities. Remember 'The Help?' That was my first time seeing her on the screen.

**Who cares if she was called Charlie Brown or Miss Piggy it's her choice. She has to be herself no matter what name she likes because everyone else is taken... Yahoo OMG should get an editor that finds better entertainment features. BTW Happy Birthday EMMA STONE ;-)

**One of the more attractive not plastic females.

** but there are still some things we don't know about her". That statement reminds me why I would not want to be famous. Financially secure would nice, but famous....no thanks.

**With all that face paint who wouldn't look good .The only way to observe natural beauty is with no make up .



0 comments:

Post a Comment