Tuesday, October 15, 2013

**26 yr old Drake should jump on that invitation... she's hot and classy

**''When I'm heavy come and get it nah nah nah''

**All Drake's exes should flame her for calling their butts big.

**HUH? Selena, please don't turn Miley on us, one super twit is enough for this country.

**"The former Disney star said she was "super flattered" by it because she does it all the time as well -- with 36-year-old rapper Drake. "I'm like, 'Awww [Drake] did that for me,' when it's like, he did it on Twitter," Gomez confessed. "I'm like, 'My baby did that for me!'"

**Selena, lay off the Canadians. We have enough problems.

**please don't say things like that , i banned my daughter to watch miley cyrus videos , i don't want to do that for Selena, you are a good girl

**never gonna happen for selena and drake he's into the bad girls

**Selena please don't go into Drake's world. You would be eaten alive. It is not for you little girl.

**Im sure Drake already hit that three times already.

**21-year-old....36-year-old... #$%$ business does he have w/ a 21 year old girl. Cant get anyone his own age? I am not saying Justin beaver is any better, but Drake?...wow

**why is everyone getting action but me just because I have ADHD I don't fit in with society? maybe i'm not the norm or I don't drive but still I just don't get why I cant get a girlfriend?

**I'm like---like I'm --I'm like --I'm like--do these girls ever listen to themselves or is this considered (like) intelligent conversation -God how sad--try to not sound so (like) stupid!!!!

**C'mon Selena it's time for a serious upgrade not to sink even lower than you already were.

**I imagine lots of guys have a "crush" on Selena Gomez

**If you want to get his attention don't talk about your small butt tell him you'll let him put it anywhere! I'm sure your phone will be ringing in no time SG.

**So she's come and get it and he's started from the bottom, which she says isn't big enough for him. Perhaps he could work things out.

**this is rediculous. these are the type of things you should keep to yourself like a comment like this: he seems nice, but really he's WAY too old for you. 21 and 36. it just doesn't work

**Drake? really Selena? U are such a beautiful Girl and Justin Bieber was bad enough but drake? Ok you have lost you privileges of choosing your own man till you can show you are mentally competent.



0 comments:

Post a Comment