Sunday, October 20, 2013

**Exposing your beasts and vagina and society loves you for it but working to discover the cure for cancer gets the

**This woman is basically 10 years older than me, and no matter what she wears she still looks Great! As for what other people think.....let them. If she liked it then good for her. I probably wouldn't have picked it, but I doubt I would have looked that good though!!! ;)

**Why is this woman a celebrity? And we could ask the same question of many others who shall go nameless. We all know who they are.

**She looks like a cross between "Rosy the Riveter" and a #$%$ with no fashion sense.

**One of the most beautiful woman on this planet, who cares what she is wearing ! Jen is also a strong voice of Autism and she has the correct knowledge of its cause.

**Jenny could be wearing a small pox infested potato sack and I would still buy her a dinner and ask her if she wanted to come to my house for a night cap.

**Guy..c'mon she has to be kidding...or she may just need a FULL LENGTH MIRROR! What's wrong with these celebs.... do they only own "pharmacy" mirrors (only head shots)????

**lose the gloves and she is still as hot as soup in the desert...Jenny McCarthy could wear sacks and ashes and still be sexy...wear the glasses and OMFG...lol

**She can strut around in Gucci all she wants. She is still a s*(lu)*t. AND an idiot to boot! Vacuous Dumb Blonde. I can see her head bobbing from shoulder to shoulder.

**Not a great outfit but it's the kind of outfit someone who looks great in anything (like Jenny McCarthy) might wear just to prove that she looks great in anything.

**Why give this anti-vacine campaigner any press other that the fact that she is responsible for hundreds of child deaths from preventable illnesses.

**I've had it with this no mind!!!! She spouts rhetoric about medical science, but barely finished high school. I hope one day she realizes that her genes aren't perfect & puts more energy into raising an autistic child. Rather than her out of touch with reality blame game on vaccinations!!! If you bought her books, you got ripped off!!!!!!

**The out fit is not too bad except for the skirt. That thing should not have been included. A black skirt or even a grey skirt would have been better. This blue skirt is yelling: " I don't know how to dress, help"!!

**Wow I use to believe that a woman with a nice body can wear anything but such is not the case. I am no fashoinista but this is a horrible outfit. On anyone! And she probably paid an arm and a leg for it.

**I guess I misspelled sweater. O well. The blue dress does kind off clash with the sweater and the glasses. Looks good though. Blonds sometime think that no one will notice with the clash. I have run across some blonds that had no idea what clash was. Color blind I guess. Blonds look in the mirror and is hair. The peasant look is fine with me. I like it anyway. Did the carriage turn to a pumpkin at midnight?

**A bit different, but not that bad. She is absolutely beautiful and has a great attitude. I still remember watching her on MTV remote control and thinking "this girl is cool as he11, and pretty hot"

**can't believe she will do anything for attention, also sorry to hear that donnie from blue bloods is dating this flake. i guess we know where her son's problems come from it's DNA

**It's so nice to know she shops at the Goodwill, like me......maybe I'll run into her someday....those glasses are at the 99 cent store.....

**I have news for women... Wearing these "Librarian Glasses" DOESN'T make you sexy OK. Get a new fashion please, the 90's librarian wanna be look is OLD

**I hate to tell you this, but she is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. She "CAN'T" have a fashion flub. She looks fantastic.

**This would be an exceptional outfit-if the skirt were black; and she wore the skirt with black suede boots. What she has on is not a bad hook up-it's just "Jenny!"

**Yes, attractive woman....who has had oodles and oodles of admitted plastic surgeries. That's fine. But she is no natural beauty stepping off her farm like Carrie Underwood. McCarthy has been created.

**About time they got a beautiful women like Jenny McCarty who is funny and can liven up that boring show. I may just start watching it again.

**I think a different colored skirt (in dark brown or tobacco family) and a thinner lighter clutch (like the ones carried in 30s and 40s) would make this work. The glove looks better on the arm that has the sweater sleeve pulled up. She should have equally pulled up both sleeves or gone with a 3/4 length in the first place.

**Is Walter McBride the writer of this article? You gay guys think you are the authority on style. If so you would keep looking more like a man.

**Please tell me Joan Rivers has seen this and commented on Fashion Police. She reminds me of an obese woman who use to run around bars in San Francisco wearing that kind of black lace under garments and screeching at Gay men that they were afraid of her. Well, yes we were. So were my straight friends.



0 comments:

Post a Comment