Sunday, October 20, 2013

**Pretty girl but this style makes her look like she has fat lags and squatty body which I am sure she doesn't. Another instance of mini skirts that just don't work (unless you have model thin and long legs).

**If only Avril would stop singing songs that makes her seem like she is just 5 years old...

**Avril just might be pregnant? She looks rather thick around the middle and sort of sick. What do y'all think?

**Looks like she is wearing an entire rubber band around her body. UGH!

**Isn't Avril pregnant? From what I remember reading, she should be pretty far along now. could be why the extra pounds...just hope she's not squishing that poor baby with that outfit. Looks awfully tight..

**Nice frosted tips and goatee dillhole. Nickleback must be the worst band of one of the most banal genres ever (post-grunge commercial soft-rock).

**I agree with Siobhan; short skirt and long boots on a shorty just doesn't look good. Her legs are way too short for this look which makes it very unflattering. And ditch the cornrows!

**Is this person stupid, it's Avril Lavigne, this is her style and she looks good in it.

**Her: not so bad,at least the long ago teenaged me would say it? Him: Looks like he wouldn't know what to do with it if he got it???

**amazing how some good sex can knock that pissy disposition right out of the park. she was always so angry.....look at her now.

**I somewhat agree with rosemary. If you are wearing a miniskirt and you have long legs, then yes, you can wear long boots, if you have shorter legs though, you need to wear some nice heels... otherwise is doesn't flatter your figure at all.

**Avril rocks anything she wears, or doesn't wear. Stop hating, people.

**How can you say too much tartan? There is less tartan here, than you find on a kilt. I think they look just fine. Though I am not a fan of cornrolls on whites. It is an African styling for their tight curly hair.

**He looks normal...but Avril...what have you done???...Chad...please get her a FULL LENGTH MIRROR!

**A relationship made in Douche Heaven. Every song she makes now she screams like a banshee being put to death. Plus, she acts like a spoiled 12 year old even though she is almost 30.

**Too much Tartan that's ridiculous, there a few strips of tartan in her jacket, you make it sound like her skirt, and everything was all tartan I think she looks great. i do believe you're just desperate to write something way too far of a reach there your libel to fall and break your neck!...I think they make a cute couple; I am however, curious about what happened to her and Brody Jenner; I thought they were so much in love??

**Ewww ... She just needs to grow up already and quit trying to act and dress like young high school girls half her age. Looks like she took fashion advice from the costume designers of the movie, Clueless! Like Clueless meets Monster High!

**I'm not sure that she will age gracefully . . . it is hard to be an old punk sometimes

**Can't help but think that the only ones who look good in Plaids of any kind is a Handsome Scotsman in his Clans Tartan Kilt. Now They are Pretty in a plaid... But her Jacket is cute and she is cute in it... Not like a Handsome Scotsman though.

**Does she have some kind of pleather fetish?

**They need to go thru a Hazmat Shower after being on Howard Stern's show ...... he's a nasty beast !!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment