1. I didn't even know she was married once. And only at age 23....that's young for nowadays.
2. she also slept with Sean Penn for a while after her first marriage collapsed....YIKES!!! some people jump into relationships just for the sake of 'being' with someone.
3. Some of these Hollywood "marriages" are more fun to watch than some of the garbage movies that get put out!!
4. The look of the fiancé, i.e., no socks, short dress pants and dress shoes, doesn't match up well with this gorgeous woman.
5. Smarten up Scarlett, dont' marry a French guy, it is not going to end well, you can do much better.
6. Maybe she should check in and see if her actions give reason for someone being jealous...just sayin' where there's smoke, there is usually fire.
7. Well there goes my chances, yeah yeah, I know, like I had any in the first place. She's so hot, she makes the sun look like an ice-cube.
8. "Scarlett Johansson Is Engaged" !!! To a GUY even ! Can you imagine that ?? Rather a minority in our NEW world ! Maybe we should have a PARADE.
9. Why? Out of all celebrities that range from A-Z listers, from all behind-the-scenes members and other notable figures in the industry, why this French hipster-looking journalist? I guess it's a double standard for me, because if it was a celebrity male marrying an unknown woman, I wouldn't care. Probably hope for the best or laugh knowing that the celeb male either knows or is stupid. However, if it's the other way around--female celeb and unknown male--I just assume that celeb female is naive and the unknown guy, in the words of Philip Banks, is looking for a free ride in a fancy car.
10. Meh.. Scarlett Johansson doesn't strike me as being particularly mature or intelligent, especially in romance. Who knows how many times she'll marry.
2. she also slept with Sean Penn for a while after her first marriage collapsed....YIKES!!! some people jump into relationships just for the sake of 'being' with someone.
3. Some of these Hollywood "marriages" are more fun to watch than some of the garbage movies that get put out!!
4. The look of the fiancé, i.e., no socks, short dress pants and dress shoes, doesn't match up well with this gorgeous woman.
5. Smarten up Scarlett, dont' marry a French guy, it is not going to end well, you can do much better.
6. Maybe she should check in and see if her actions give reason for someone being jealous...just sayin' where there's smoke, there is usually fire.
7. Well there goes my chances, yeah yeah, I know, like I had any in the first place. She's so hot, she makes the sun look like an ice-cube.
8. "Scarlett Johansson Is Engaged" !!! To a GUY even ! Can you imagine that ?? Rather a minority in our NEW world ! Maybe we should have a PARADE.
9. Why? Out of all celebrities that range from A-Z listers, from all behind-the-scenes members and other notable figures in the industry, why this French hipster-looking journalist? I guess it's a double standard for me, because if it was a celebrity male marrying an unknown woman, I wouldn't care. Probably hope for the best or laugh knowing that the celeb male either knows or is stupid. However, if it's the other way around--female celeb and unknown male--I just assume that celeb female is naive and the unknown guy, in the words of Philip Banks, is looking for a free ride in a fancy car.
10. Meh.. Scarlett Johansson doesn't strike me as being particularly mature or intelligent, especially in romance. Who knows how many times she'll marry.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment