Friday, September 6, 2013

1. JESUS CHRIST speaking,the Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,because the Lord has anointed me to preach good news to the poor.He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners.Luke-4-18-19."Can you think of any matter more serious for a man,woman,or a child to consider, then to be sure that his or her name is written in the book of life?.This important book in which names of God's people are.JESUS CHRIST said here I am! I stand at the door of your heart and knock.If anyone hears my voice and opend the door I will come in and eat with him and he with Me.PLS,let Him.(read-Rev-3-20)Salvation is only in Christ Jesus Acts 4-12.written.(read-Rev-20-15.Luke-10-20)Jesus Christ loves you. Christ's return is imminent; Reject 666 Revelation 13:8-18: 9"He who has an ear, let him hear.

2.  Good thing she likes to march to the beat of her own drum. In that dress all the other drummers will so busy pretending they don't know her they won't have time to drum

3.  Good, smart tactic by Miss Alabama. Get in the headlines now, people tweet and talk about her, and then switch out the dress at the last minute. I haven't heard about any other contestant so far, so I'll be sure to notice her at the pageant. It's called generating a buzz, and she's done this by the textbook

4. Comparing her to Katherine Webb.... Webb wins hands down! Miss Champion is cute, but not even close to the quality of Miss Webb. As far as the dress, It looks like a table cloth from a cheap Italian restaurant. She would be better off with the black or red dress. Good luck.

5.  She looks like she is beautiful. The state of Alabama was nice when I was there, but that dress is god awful ugly.

6.  But if Lady Gaga dons a "meat dress", or Elton John comes out looking like something the cat dragged in but wouldn't eat, I'm betting the little creampuff who wrote this article would gush all over and pee himself, right? Gimme a break.

Come to think of it, that outfit is nothing compared to some of the pictures I've seen of the people marching in the gay-rights parades.

7.  Hmmmm, that's odd, i see the top of her dress in the "lead in" photo but when i click on the link, i dont see the same dress. What did i miss?

8. wait,,ITS A TABLE CLOTH. no no, ITS A NASCAR FINISH LINE FLAG.....no no its a COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAMS LOGO.....all on one HIDEOUS outfit.

9.  I guess that if you do something creative, you're an idiot. But if you do something sexual and obnoxious (Miley Cyrus), you're clever and worthy of praise! Geez, cut Ms. Webb some slack!

10. "more" is not necessarily better... how about a bikini or some daisy dukes instead?

11. OMG OMG pretty lady! Look at that beautiful lady! Look at her! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

12. should be proud of the team... in Alabama, like many states, the College Team is like a pro team and all they have... Alabama has been the best in the country for a few years.. so, she and the rest of the state is on a high... hopefully, not to last too much longer..

13.

0 comments:

Post a Comment