1. HotHotHot! I agree with Puxlik, not a starlet... A princess a Queen! And she looks so happy! NK rocks. she is the only reason I wold visit T.O.! lol.
pants are not skin tights but still nice. they need to be longer and she should be in flats.
2.Jacket looks like it's been eaten by moths. (I'm commenting cause it caught my eye. Now I go away from here to scold myself.)
3. she is ok, like angelina, but in general nothing special, both of them. i particularly do not like her touching knee shape of legs,
it is suitable to comment about ladies so no one can say "you are jealous on her".
4. Nicole Kidman a starlet?!? Not for many years - a starlet is a young, up-and-coming actress. Nicole has been too big for too long to be called a starlet.
5. Awesome look, but should've opted for bright coloured shoes or nude pumps.Beautiful as always... youthful, intelligent, elegant, attractive...this 46 year old lady is one of the best "stars" out there....hardly a "starlet" She is beautiful and has great taste. Love her she has class.
pants are not skin tights but still nice. they need to be longer and she should be in flats.
2.Jacket looks like it's been eaten by moths. (I'm commenting cause it caught my eye. Now I go away from here to scold myself.)
3. she is ok, like angelina, but in general nothing special, both of them. i particularly do not like her touching knee shape of legs,
it is suitable to comment about ladies so no one can say "you are jealous on her".
4. Nicole Kidman a starlet?!? Not for many years - a starlet is a young, up-and-coming actress. Nicole has been too big for too long to be called a starlet.
5. Awesome look, but should've opted for bright coloured shoes or nude pumps.Beautiful as always... youthful, intelligent, elegant, attractive...this 46 year old lady is one of the best "stars" out there....hardly a "starlet" She is beautiful and has great taste. Love her she has class.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment