*I've met two people that have known her, and they both said she's a complete. I mean, two people is not a lot, I'm aware of that... but stories like this come out and you just wonder.
* She sounds like a real diva. *I don't like her, there are many more talented and prettier.
*She is also not getting any younger. As far as I am concerned, the only movie I ever saw her in that I liked was Under Seige 2. Every other movie she has been in were stinkers.
* She left Gray's Anatomy, at the time I though it was a bad move on her part since the show is still on, looking back maybe she was let go.
She needs to wake up and smell the amount of actors needing work, get rid of her manager, come down to earth and change her attitude but by now she must be burned. All the great ones are humble and if you have a reputation of being a nice person it will only help. That is why I love Meryl Streep, she is an amazing actress and a funny and nice person, Kate...take lessons.
* Sounds like she should ditch mom... hard as it may be time to be a big girl and go to work all by yourself!
* I will believe this yahoo story as much as all the others.... Not! probably written by someone who does not even know her personally. People are very quick to judge and criticize people they don't even know. I have always enjoyed her in movies and t.v. shows.
* Well! Don't despair, Katherine. There's always Playboy, or worse, "Dancing with the Stars".
* Sounds like she needs a good rogering. This is what happens when you start to believe your own press. No one like a prima donna honey.
* "And onto to us that are most arrogant a little humility shall fall." In her case, she is primed for a major injection of humility, as is her mother/manager-from-hell. She may have been talented, as claimed, but that was yesterday. Today is today. Make no mistake about it. She can be replaced in an instant; there are dozens of talented people out there begging for a movie role. You can always be replaced, which she and the wicked witch does not seem to comprehend. She would be missed "yesterday." Her career is down the tubes. Tacky TV sitcoms won't even consider her. In two years she will be begging for roles, two years after she will be hooked on heroine, two years after that she will be flat busted, and a month or so after that, she will be committing suicide. By then, her witch mother will have long abandoned her. The scenario is classic. Some of these alleged stars just can't comprehend that the fans that brought you up there, can bring you down just as fast. Nothing is a for-certain in that industry.
* Stars have to remember they are only stars because of fans. Try acting too big and you quickly realise how fleeting stardom can be if you let your ego get out of hand.
* That's a shame - I really like Katherine thinking she was different from the other divas in Holly wood - though as one Producer says, they are 'way exaggerated' so I'll go with that ;). I love her movies and hope to see her in more.

* She sounds like a real diva. *I don't like her, there are many more talented and prettier.
*She is also not getting any younger. As far as I am concerned, the only movie I ever saw her in that I liked was Under Seige 2. Every other movie she has been in were stinkers.
* She left Gray's Anatomy, at the time I though it was a bad move on her part since the show is still on, looking back maybe she was let go.
She needs to wake up and smell the amount of actors needing work, get rid of her manager, come down to earth and change her attitude but by now she must be burned. All the great ones are humble and if you have a reputation of being a nice person it will only help. That is why I love Meryl Streep, she is an amazing actress and a funny and nice person, Kate...take lessons.
* Sounds like she should ditch mom... hard as it may be time to be a big girl and go to work all by yourself!
* I will believe this yahoo story as much as all the others.... Not! probably written by someone who does not even know her personally. People are very quick to judge and criticize people they don't even know. I have always enjoyed her in movies and t.v. shows.
* Well! Don't despair, Katherine. There's always Playboy, or worse, "Dancing with the Stars".
* Sounds like she needs a good rogering. This is what happens when you start to believe your own press. No one like a prima donna honey.
* "And onto to us that are most arrogant a little humility shall fall." In her case, she is primed for a major injection of humility, as is her mother/manager-from-hell. She may have been talented, as claimed, but that was yesterday. Today is today. Make no mistake about it. She can be replaced in an instant; there are dozens of talented people out there begging for a movie role. You can always be replaced, which she and the wicked witch does not seem to comprehend. She would be missed "yesterday." Her career is down the tubes. Tacky TV sitcoms won't even consider her. In two years she will be begging for roles, two years after she will be hooked on heroine, two years after that she will be flat busted, and a month or so after that, she will be committing suicide. By then, her witch mother will have long abandoned her. The scenario is classic. Some of these alleged stars just can't comprehend that the fans that brought you up there, can bring you down just as fast. Nothing is a for-certain in that industry.
* Stars have to remember they are only stars because of fans. Try acting too big and you quickly realise how fleeting stardom can be if you let your ego get out of hand.
* That's a shame - I really like Katherine thinking she was different from the other divas in Holly wood - though as one Producer says, they are 'way exaggerated' so I'll go with that ;). I love her movies and hope to see her in more.

RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment