1. They don't even mention the school: Napanee District Secondary School in Ontario about 25 miles west of Kingston.
2. I like the pink streaks with the blonde hair.
3. Holy! She went to high school? Wouldn't have figured.
4. I'm surprised she had a chance to take a pic considering she dropped out to be a star.
5. I will never.....ever.......EVER figure out how any man could find her attractive. Pale skin, yellow teeth, eyes like a cat, body like a boy....and oh, she's like 4 ft 10. Maybe its a pedophile thing? I don't know.
6. She honestly doesn't look that different her hair is shorter and she's wearing glasses true she wears more eye make up now but other then that I could tell exactly who it
7. Surgically transformed nose and chin (at minimum); contacts, fake hair color, capped teeth....uh what am I missing--just from the chin up...
8. Avril married the guy from Nickleback? I don't think we should be worrying about Syria. We need to worry about Canada. Clearly they have it in for us.
9. Ah! This explains it. So the "old Avril" that we all loved, The Skater Girrl ( the song - I'm with you etc. ) was just an act. And the current Avril, the one all about money and fashion and selling-out was always the real her. A dweeb.
RSS Feed
Twitter
Posted in
0 comments:
Post a Comment